Monday, November 13, 2017

Collecting the Magic




Hello fellow wishers and dreamers!

I wanted to create this page for us to connect with others who are fans of the vintage costumed walk around characters you would see walking around disney parks from the 80s and 90s and some of the 2000s

We are also looking for retired character costumes and props from theme parks from the 1980s to today.


One of my favorite parts of character costuming is of corse the white gloves. they bring out the character in everyone I like to think!

The signature gloves have changed just like each character has had minor and not so minor changes in the past.

We are hoping to post segments on character costumes once a month or as often as pieces come up for sale. If you are a fan of character costumes or disney parks feel free to comment below about what makes disney costumes so important and magical to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Collecting the Magic

Hello fellow wishers and dreamers! I wanted to create this page for us to connect with others who are fans of the vintage costumed w...